Discover how renewable methanol, an ultra-low carbon liquid fuel, brings advantages over traditional fuels across transportation, power generation, and renewable energy storage.
In this report you will learn how:
- Renewable methanol fights climate change by slashing CO2 emissions by more than 90% compared to traditional fuels
- Improves air quality by cutting down NOx by 80% and completely eliminating SOx and particulate matter emissions
- Contributes to the circular economy and creates value by recycling waste: municipal solid waste, agricultural waste, forestry residues and captured CO2 are all harnessed to make renewable methanol
- Stores wind and solar power as a renewable liquid fuel, allowing renewable energy to be generated when it’s most needed, not when the resource is available
- Handling of renewable methanol is well-known and could be managed with minimal changes to existing infrastructure
Fill-in the form on the right to gain access to the Renewable Methanol Report >>>